Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reader Mail 10/13/11

Dear two wheeled karate gods,

I'm a photographer in the fitness industry with a serious predicament.
While on a photo shoot I met a hard bodied model and we began to date.
Only problem is, I'm a frail, artsy, emo kid. And she basically manhandles
not only until the bedroom, which can be fun, but in front of family and
friends as well. So my question is do u think karate could help me put her
in her place, or should I try one if those strange Brazilian martial arts where
u hold people in somewhat gay wrestling positions to submit them...
thank you ahead of time forbur knowledge and wisdom.

Sincerely,
Dan R.



- Dan,

You're a pathetic excuse of a man, and should look into castration as you are not worthy of having male genitals. How could you even bring up the thought of Brazilian male struggle snuggle arts up on this forum?

No comments:

Post a Comment