Friday, October 7, 2011

wisodom and teachings of the way v.1

The Dojo...

For some it is 4 walls in which to practice the art. 4 walls that contain front signage, trophy boxes, weaponry and other tools of the trade, and mats. That's fine. Everyone needs a place for such things.

But those that know the way know that one must not be constrained by artificial walls. Handmade walls with handmade weapons may be a thing of beauty, but they hold you down.
You must not limit yourself. The way is greater than these walls.

THE WORLD IS MY DOJO.

Where you see lines at the grocery store, I see a row of heavy and speed bags. Where you see a a construction site, I see boards and bricks to sacrifice to the art and way. Where you see garden tools, I see tools of death.

This is the mantra for those that know the way.

This is my first utterance in the morning. This is the last thing I think before I fall asleep.

THE WORLD IS MY DOJO

No comments:

Post a Comment